The Beginners Series is a great way to start practicing yoga! Upon completion of the series, you'll have gained a foundation of knowledge so that you'll feel confident in regular classes. You’ll learn:
- what yoga is (and what it’s not)
- what kinds of benefits can be gained from consistent yoga practice
- how to do each pose well, including alignment details and variations
- how to modify to make each pose work well for your body
- a little bit about the different types of classes offered at the studio so that you can find the classes most appropriate and beneficial for you
Classes are 60 minutes long and meet once a week for six weeks or twice a week for three weeks.
The Beginners Series is wonderful preparation for joining regular yoga classes, but it is not a prerequisite.
Registration is limited to 10 participants, so please register early to secure your spot. The Beginners Series fee is $65 and includes mat rental.
New Beginners Series start up every few weeks, so please make sure to register for a series that fits your schedule. Missed Beginners Series classes cannot be made up. Please see our Studio Policies page for details.